Intersect Healthcare Inc.
Fast growing company in Towson, Maryland specializing in Denial Management solutions has a full time position available for a Clinical Appeals Specialist.
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package available.
- Review denial letters received from Insurance companies and determine denial rationale.
- Select appropriate Issue and Templates to begin the Appeal writing process using propriety denial management software.
- Assist Appeal Coordinators with document uploads and follow up on appeals to ensure the timely delivery of decisions by Insurance companies.
- Understand and utilizes Veracity software.
- Completes all Task assignments within due dates.
- Ensures compliance with HIPAA and company privacy regulations.
- Attends meetings as requested.
- Displays flexibility and a willingness to address additional work when the need arises.
- Other job functions as assigned.
Credentials – Experience:
- RHIT credential required with a minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in hospital related role as outlined below:
- Inpatient Coding and/or Revenue Cycle Experience.
- Appeal Writing.
- Organized disciplined time management skills.
- Able to follow policies and procedure.
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
RHIT Credential with 1-2 years experience in hospital/medical related role related to: Inpatient coding and/or Appeal Writing
- $50,000 starting salary with opportunity for bonuses
- Paid time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Excellent Benefit package
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Please forward resumes to:
Jane Nier: email@example.com
Julie Raynor: firstname.lastname@example.org