Director of Health Information Management
Beebe Healthcare in Lewes, DE
*** Please note Beebe Healthcare Main Campus is located in Lewes, DE with other locations within a 22-mile radius ***
BEEBE HEALTHCARE HIRING EVENT/ ON-SITE INTERVIEWS
ALL CLINICAL AND NON-CLINICAL POSITIONS
JOIN US WEDNESDAY MAY 25TH 2022
FROM 10:00 A.M. – 4 P.M.
Margaret H. Rollins School Of Nursing
(Located behind Beebe Hospital)
424 Savannah Rd Lewes, DE 19958
Candidates must bring copies of resume and must wear a mask.
Please RSVP Today – Call 302-645-3336 or visit https://tinyurl.com/2p94brkm.
Serves as the director for the Health Information Management Department and as the medical records officer for Beebe Medical Center and its affiliates (Beebe Physician Network, Inc.). Assumes 24-hour accountability for medical records at Beebe including operation of the department, electronic medical records, and off-site record storage. Utilizes health information knowledge, management theory, and organizational skills in accomplishing goals. Knowledgeable of the role of medical records and the department in patient access, clinical documentation, revenue cycle management, corporate compliance (including HIPAA, JCAHO, etc.), documentation, patient safety and computerization. In order to be considered for the position, please visit our website www.beebehealthcare.org to fill out an application.
- Five years progressive management experience of medical records/health information management including release of information (ROI) and Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC) audits.
- Experience with electronic medical record systems (EMRs) preferred.
- Demonstrates leadership abilities, including Demonstrated emotional maturity and stability.
- Demonstrates commitment to quality patient care and privacy/security of protected health information (PHI).
- Ability to effectively respond to and withstand crisis situations.
- RHIA required.
- Coordinates all aspects of health information management and medical records for Beebe Medical Center and its affiliates.
- Manages all operations of the Health Information Management Department and off-site record storage.
- Maintains all regulatory compliance, i.e., HIPAA, JCAHO, etc., relative to health information management and medical records.
- Ensures accuracy and specificity of clinical documentation and coding sufficient for high-quality patient care and appropriate reimbursement.
- Maintains knowledge of advancements in health information management and medical records, including computerization, and effectively incorporates them via continually improving workflows.
Competencies and Skills – Essential:
- Clear Communication Skills Both Written And Verbal
- Knowledge Of Basic Computer Programs
- Able To Keep Confidential Information Regarding Patients, Team Members
- Able To Withstand Crisis Situations
- Has Skills To Provides Customer Service To Patients, Team Members And Visitors
- Experience With Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, Etc.
Education – Essential:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Our employees play a pivotal role in our continued success. Attracting and retaining the best healthcare professionals is Beebe Healthcare’s top priority. We offer an excellent patient-focused environment, exciting career opportunities, and leading-edge technology with supportive, progressive leadership. Joining Beebe Healthcare means joining an exciting healthcare team that is deeply committed to the community. Join us to take advantage of our excellent benefits and compensation package.
424 Savannah Road, Lewes, DE 19958
Apply Online: https://tinyurl.com/bdhjar3p