Trivergent Health Alliance MSO
Trivergent Health Alliance MSO is a management services organization formed to provide regional healthcare services to Frederick Memorial Hospital, Meritus Health, and Western Maryland Health System. The purpose of Trivergent Health Alliance MSO is to increase operational efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance the quality of care by focusing efforts in the following areas: human resources, information technology, laboratory services, materials management, pharmacy services, and revenue cycle.
Codes and abstracts inpatient medical records of all types and following a rigorous review of the clinical documentation, abstracts and assigns appropriate ICD-10-CM/PCS code sets and assigns the correct APR DRG into the hospital information system. May also code other work types as assigned by Coding Manager.
At least one of the following: CCS (Certified Coding Specialist), RHIA or RHIT credential is required
5 years hospital coding experience which includes coding of inpatient records or a combination of inpatient and outpatient records using both ICD-10-CM and CPT-4 is preferred. Demonstration of skills through completion of a hospital administered advanced coding test with a satisfactory score.
- PC experience; ability to use computer terminals for prolonged periods to enter data.
- Ability to work under time and productivity constraints.
- Ability to work with frequent distractions/interruptions.
- Ability to read records and handwriting of differing levels of legibility for prolonged periods.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods.
- Ability to reach, bend, lift, and carry medical records.
- Good public relations and communication skills.
- Good judgment when dealing with others.
High School Diploma or GED required. Completion of a Coding Certificate Program is required, completion of college level classes in Anatomy, Pathophysiology and Pharmacology.
Trivergent offers a variety of benefits which are either required by law, contribute to the employee’s well-being, and/or make employment a mutually beneficial experience.
The applicant selected and hired for this position will receive a $5,000 sign-on bonus.
This position has the option to work remotely
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Please visit our careers page to apply online.