Manager of Coding and CDI, Education and Provider Outreach
*** Please note Beebe Healthcare Main Campus is located in Lewes, DE with other locations within a 22-mile radius in Sussex County, DE ***
Team Beebe! One Beebe! Beebe Healthcare is one of the largest employers throughout beautiful Sussex County, DE and we have exciting career opportunities available for qualified professionals.
The Manager of Coding and CDI, Education and Provider Outreach will promote and support the developments of Coding and Clinical Documentation Integrity (CDI) expertise through leadership, education, training, research, continuous quality improvement, evidenced-based practice, and exceptional value-based customer service. This position is responsible for managing a wide range of communications to improve clinical documentation and coding understanding for the HIM team, administrative, clinical and quality leaders and providers. The manager will continuously monitor the industry for best practices and ensure that the teams have the tools and resources implemented appropriately that are required to do their jobs while continuously working to improve efficiencies of their team and outcomes of our patient population.
The System Manager works closely with a variety of clinical and non-clinical stakeholders, coordinating the activities of Coding and CDI across the system. Primary working relationships and routine communication will be with: Professional coding teams (including Beebe Medical Group and Beebe Cancer Centers) Hospital Coding teams CDI team (Inpatient and Outpatient) Compliance Population Health Quality Management Patient Business Services Physicians/APP’s/Residents, Medical Students The System Manager leads and has the support of the Senior Coding/CDI Auditor and Educator and monitors all Quality Metrics to quantify areas that need improvement working with cross-functional managers to ensure success. The Manager coordinates various projects within Beebe Healthcare to ensure compliance, quality metrics and value-based initiatives are met. In order to be considered for the position, please visit our website www.beebehealthcare.org to fill out an application.
- Interprets impact of broad-scope organizational change for staff and develops change strategies for successful implementation
- Ensures continuing education for all coders and CDI team members.
- Builds long-term relationships with physician advisor and members of the medical staff.
- Accountability for coding and documentation projects including but not limited to internal educational development, physician and clinician education and outreach programs.
- Develops and manages operational initiatives with measurable outcomes including appropriate management of DNFB.
- Formulates objectives goals and strategies collaboratively with other stakeholders.
- Proactively Identifies patterns, trends and variations in clinical documentation and coding, evaluating the root cause of the issues and takes appropriate steps to resolve with appropriate collaboration.
- Develops continuing education for physicians and other health care clinicians including formal and informal education on documentation best practices and requirements.
- Prepares reports to operational leadership highlighting progress and performance related to financial, clinical, quality and human resource goals as outlined in LEM.
- Represents Coding/CDI on all Beebe team meeting initiatives.
We are experiencing tremendous growth which allows us to offer more services to more people in more locations. Beebe Healthcare offers you a healthy, supportive culture where you can truly flourish with an excellent patient-focused environment, and leading-edge technology. Working at Beebe provides a feeling of community and a place to call home away from home.
Join our team of heroes today to take advantage of our excellent benefits and compensation package.
Visit our website www.beebehealthcare.org/careers to apply and for more information.
424 Savannah Road, Lewes, DE 19958
Apply Online: https://tinyurl.com/yc4nnfhu