MdHIMA Quarterly Education Session — March 17, 2023
Join us for MdHIMA’s March 2023 Quarterly Education Session and Business Meeting. Topics include:
- Subpoenas and Authorizations: Basics to Prevent Violations, Breaches, and Lawsuits
- District of Columbia Primary Care Study: Quantitative Determinants of the Need and Demand for Primary Care in the District of Columbia
- How to Build Your ROI Roadmap Starting with a Gap Analysis
- Hill Day Update and Advocacy Refresher
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare: A Cure for Data Pains.
March 17, 2023
8:15 AM – 4:30 PM EST
* This event will also be available on-demand after the live webinar.
Health Law and Compliance
Informatics, Analytics and Data Use
Information Protection: Access, Disclosure, Archival, Privacy and Security
MdHIMA/AHIMA Member: $25.00
Registration will close at 11:59 PM ET on May 17, 2023. Registration is limited to 500.